Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

A Canon RP site for the brilliant anime Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:18 pm
Site Personnel
Site owners:

Ichigo Kurosaki
Todome Brightstrife

Latest topics
» Zanpaktou - Bankai
Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:55 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P)
Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:31 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend.
Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask.
Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:23 pm by Todome Brightstrife

» Seireitei Information
Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:25 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Rukongai Information
Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:23 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Squad Captains & Lieutenants
Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:04 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Zanpaktou Template.
Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by Todome Brightstrife

» Character Template
Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:30 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Todome Brightstrife

Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. Empty
PostSubject: Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend.   Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Name: Todome Brightstrife.
Alias: None.

Appearance: Todome is 6,7 tall and weighs 189lbs, his hair is a smooth, pure white colour, it trails down to the top of his neck but is short at the front. His eyes are multicoloured, being that they change throguhout the whole colour circle slowly. His usual clothes consist of a white button-up short cleeved shirt and a pair of blue jeans. On his hands are a pair of black leather, fingerless gloves and on his feet are a pair of sendals.

Personality: Todome is similar to Ichigo, being that he is fairly confident most of the time, but much less confused about everything going on around him. Todome is intelligent, often winning his battles through a combination of force and wits.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral.

Type: Vizard.

History: Todome was born in what would become Karakura town many years ago into a wealthy family, he made many enemies whilst growing up, mostly due to jealousy on their part. He was killed at the age of 20 when a group of thiefs broke into his home and, upon being discovered, killed him. His soul was transported to Rukongai where it was discovered that he had a huge amount of spirit energy.

He became a Soul Reaper and rose up the ranks until he was of Captain Rank, but that's where it all went wrong. He began experimenting on how to increase his powers with the application of Hollow Masks. Before he had finished this, the Soul Reapers discovered him whilst they were on patrol and checking in on him, they chased him out of Soul Society, he returned to Karakura town and finished his experiments, joining the group known as Vizards where he now resides.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Todome Brightstrife

PostSubject: Re: Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend.   Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Done, no RP sample because you know 'how I roll'
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend.   Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 pm

I'll still need an RP Sample, but its fine if you copy from another site, and a longer history will be required, especially for a 213 year old vizard.
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-rp.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend.   Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend.
Page 1 of 1