Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

A Canon RP site for the brilliant anime Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:18 pm
Site Personnel
Site owners:

Ichigo Kurosaki
Todome Brightstrife

Latest topics
» Zanpaktou - Bankai
Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:55 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P)
Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:31 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend.
Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask.
Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:23 pm by Todome Brightstrife

» Seireitei Information
Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:25 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Rukongai Information
Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:23 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Squad Captains & Lieutenants
Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:04 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Zanpaktou Template.
Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by Todome Brightstrife

» Character Template
Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:30 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Todome Brightstrife

Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. Empty
PostSubject: Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask.   Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Name: Tsuki Bouchi, 'Moon's Eye'.

Appearance: Tsuki Boushi in its unreleased state has the form of a katana with a 7.5th of a metre blade, the hilt has several symbols on it.

Appearance of spirit: Tsuki Boushi has no set 'form', but is rather a dark mass that is ever shifting with a single large eye set in the middle of it.

Shikai Abilities: The phrase that Tsuki Boushi activates to is 'Vanish, Tsuki Boushi.', in this form the handle and hilt of the blade will stay the same but the blade will turn into a large mass of darkness which can be manipulated to many forms, such as becoming spiked to impale enemies

Bankai abilities: In Bankai form the katana will shift into a longer version of itself, the darkness will solidify on the blade and become stable. Darkness will rise up around Todome which he can manipulate to extreme amounts, such as overwhelming entire sections of a city in the darkness which will then 'freeze', trapping anyone hit inside of it.

Hollow Mask: Todome's Hollow Mask will increase his power tenfold, it takes the appearance of a humanoid face with no mouth, a line runs vertically down the middle, on the right side are purple symbols that appear to be shifting in the same way that his Shikai and Bankai does.

Cero: This attack is a gathering and compressing of pure power which takes the form of a small red glowing ball, when released it will make a huge red blast which will destroy almost anything in its path.
Back to top Go down

Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach :: Registration :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: