Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

A Canon RP site for the brilliant anime Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:18 pm
Site Personnel
Site owners:

Ichigo Kurosaki
Todome Brightstrife

Latest topics
» Zanpaktou - Bankai
Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:55 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P)
Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:31 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Todome Brightstrife, the return of an infamous legend.
Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Tsuki Boushi and Todome's Hollow Mask.
Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:23 pm by Todome Brightstrife

» Seireitei Information
Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:25 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Rukongai Information
Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:23 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Squad Captains & Lieutenants
Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:04 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

» Zanpaktou Template.
Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by Todome Brightstrife

» Character Template
Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:30 pm by Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P)   Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Character

Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Alias: -

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Personality-wise, Ichigo is a stubborn, short-tempered, occasionally confrontational, spontaneous, determined, outspoken, strong-willed, impulsive young man. Despite being witty and cynical, he is shown to be genuinely compassionate and empathetic about others such as bringing a spirit flowers or soothing others when they become doubtful. He is also extremely protective of his friends and family. This trait is the driving force behind most of his actions have stemmed from him rushing off to save someone.

He attempts to maintain a detached and "cool" image, despite claiming to not care about what other people think about him. For this reason, he generally keeps his face set in a permanent scowl with his eyebrows drawn together.

Alignment: Good

Type: Substitute Shinigami

History: Ichigo was born as the son of Isshin Kurosaki and Masaki Kurosaki. His sisters Karin Kurosaki and Yuzu Kurosaki were born a few years later. During his childhood, Ichigo was signed into a karate class by his mother. In the class, Ichigo met and was eventually became friends with Tatsuki Arisawa, who would beat Ichigo in every match they had. Tatsuki would also help Ichigo if he was being picked on by bullies and cheer him up if he was upset.

On June 17th, when Ichigo was nine years old, he was taken home from his karate class by his mother. He saw a girl near the river and saw her falling into it. Concerned, Ichigo ran after to save her, unaware that the girl was really a lure from the Hollow, Grand Fisher. Masaki, concerned about her son's safety, ran after Ichigo to protect him, but she was killed by Grand Fisher as a result. Because everyone loved Masaki very much, Ichigo blamed himself for his mother's death and went missing for some time before being found by a very concerned Tatsuki. With the death of their mother, Ichigo, Yuzu, and Karin all changed drastically. Ichigo still blamed himself for his mother's death as time went on.

Sora Inoue was brought to the Kurosaki Clinic from a car accident. Ichigo met Orihime Inoue, Sora's younger sister during this time. However, Sora died in the Kurosaki Clinic.

Ichigo eventually entered Mashiba Junior High School. During this time, Ichigo had finally defeated Tatsuki in a karate match and left the class soon afterwards. Ichigo regularly got into fights with thugs, due to the unusual color of his hair. During one of these fights, he met Yasutora Sado. He mispronounced his name on his name tag as "Chad", and continued to call him as such from that day. They made a pact to protect each other and have remained good friends since. Because of the amount of fights they got into, Ichigo and Chad were given reputations of being gangsters themselves.

Ichigo and Chad eventually went to Karakura High School, and their reputations followed them as well, causing a few classmates (namely Keigo Asano) to be nervous about their presence there. During a fight with a gang led by Reiichi ƌshima, Ichigo and Chad met Mizuiro Kojima and Keigo Asano, the latter of which they saved. While Keigo was initially afraid of Ichigo and Chad, both he and Mizuiro eventually became friends with them.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-rp.heavenforum.com
Todome Brightstrife

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P)   Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:02 pm

One problem, the Grand Fisher is an Arrancar, not that it matters, approved.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Admin
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P)   Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:31 pm

It isn't finished yet. And I beleive you will find grand fisher has a hollow form.

Spoiler:

I think he debuts in Bleach Episode 2
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-rp.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P)   Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichigo Kurosaki (W.i.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: